"Great Location, Great Hotel!"
Our group of four stayed in a one bedroom unit, utilizing the sofa bed.
Even though our sofa bed was not very comfortable, I gave this review a 5 because the goods so compensated for that one bad.
-we were on the street side, and there was a bit of noise at night, sirens from time to time, etc., but we didn't find it too noisy and it didn't keep us up.
- we got a skillet, which we asked for right away and were lucky to get one as there isn't enough for one for every room. We had every breakfast in room and saved a lot of time and money doing this.
- the rooms are very nice, very we'll equipped and very clean
- the lobby is really nice, and everyone is very helpful. Coffee is out in the morning, infused water and iced tea through the day, cookies at one point
- whenever we asked for something we got it right away, service is impeccable. I.e. Skillet, extra towels, change of towels, wake up call, toilet paper...very, very good service
- staff and security are all very, very helpful and friendly, helped to get to airport, answer touristy questions...everything they did was professional, and courteous.
- the bed in the bedroom was very comfortable
- bathroom was shower only, very spacious. Extras included a hair dryer and a mirror that could be moved to another room for makeup (four girls)...also a full mirror in the bedroom.
- lots of room for clothing storage between dressers, night stands plus two closets.
I would definitely stay here again.