"Nice hotel close to music festival we were attendi"
Overall we had a great experience although there were a few minor issues, i would like to mention
1. having to pay €12 a day for wifi in your room in this day and age is a little expensive if you ask me a hotel of its callibre should really include this for free (or at least in the room cost)
2. No tea/coffee facilities in room, ok was available via room service but after paying a tray charge this would have been over €5 for a cup of tea!
3. Mini bar prices were cheaper than the hotel bar, not a bad thing really, but you would normally expect this to be the opposite
4. Water from mini bar is generally free in many hotels in my experience, however not at this one.
5. Breakfast was great, however on day of checkout we were in a rush to get to the airport and grabbed only a bottle of water and a couple of cereal bars to keep us going....however when we tried to leave restaurant we were told we could not leave with them - after paying €12 each for breakfast (usually €24 i believe!) I think this was a bit unfair to be honest - especially when we saw others with breakfast items in the lobby (which I assume had been sneaked out of the restaurant).
Paul from Scotland
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott places guests in the new Diagonal Mar district, next to the striking Fòrum building with …More
Loved the location if this hotel. Just across the road from the metro also have regular sight seeing tour buses. Everything on your doorstep. Only thing I didn't like was the breakfast. €18 for continental. They wouldn't even cook you an egg for you. So avoid the breakfast really not worth it.
lorraine from R
This hotel is located in Barcelona (Sants-Montjuic), close to Park of Industrial Spain, Placa d'Espanya, and Casa Batllo …More
Every room with a view of the Mediterranean. Very modern and spotlessly clean. This smallish hotel is a real gem. Its only 15 minutes from the airport at about 20 Euros. Although I never did find their restaurant, room service was both good and very quick. As a desert dweller, its a nice change to get sand between your toes and have the ocean waves lull you to sleep.
Nita from Nevada
Within easy reach of Olympic Canal, Anec Blau Shopping Center, and Castelldefels Castle, this Gava hotel is set on the beach …More