"Practically perfect location and nice inside too"
I only made a one day stopover at this hotel and took one of the rooms with a roof terrace, which was huge. Huger than the bedroom but who's complaining? Great service by all the staff and this is a stylish place right on the Ramblas. Not cheap even by European standards but I thought it was good value. They also have spas and a restaurant but I didn't have time to try them. I'll definitely go back sometime.
Claude from UK
Formerly headquarters of the Philippine Tobacco Company, this stylish hotel is located in the city centre, on Barcelona's …More
"Food, facilities, staff and giant beds. Perfect."
Oysters and Wild Boar steaks to die for. Breakfast lovely. Pools and spa fantastic. Helpful staff. Massive superb bed. Easy to find and a nice, cheap train ride to Barcelona. Going back for a week next Year.
Big Graham from Leicester UK
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is in the same area as The Constable's House, Granollers Town Hall, and La …More
"Nice hotel close to music festival we were attendi"
Overall we had a great experience although there were a few minor issues, i would like to mention
1. having to pay €12 a day for wifi in your room in this day and age is a little expensive if you ask me a hotel of its callibre should really include this for free (or at least in the room cost)
2. No tea/coffee facilities in room, ok was available via room service but after paying a tray charge this would have been over €5 for a cup of tea!
3. Mini bar prices were cheaper than the hotel bar, not a bad thing really, but you would normally expect this to be the opposite
4. Water from mini bar is generally free in many hotels in my experience, however not at this one.
5. Breakfast was great, however on day of checkout we were in a rush to get to the airport and grabbed only a bottle of water and a couple of cereal bars to keep us going....however when we tried to leave restaurant we were told we could not leave with them - after paying €12 each for breakfast (usually €24 i believe!) I think this was a bit unfair to be honest - especially when we saw others with breakfast items in the lobby (which I assume had been sneaked out of the restaurant).
Paul from Scotland
AC Hotel Barcelona Forum by Marriott places guests in the new Diagonal Mar district, next to the striking Fòrum building with …More
Love this hotel. I have nothing bad to say about it. Clean, friendly & helpful staff, great food. We he ought we would be closer to Barcelona, but it's about 30 minutes away by train. No biggie though. We had booked this particular hotel to meet up with family who was also staying there whom we hadn't seen in years who actually live in another country from us. We had our toddler with us and he enjoyed the facility as well.
Eleanor from New York
Situated in Granollers, this spa hotel is close to La Roca Village, The Constable's House, and La Porxada. Also nearby are …More
Great hotel, Fantastic value for money even if it is a bit out of the way. Metro just round the corner so very easy to get into centre of Barcelona. Breakfast very good, wide choice of everything. We even had lunch one day and that was very good as well. No complaints from me at all
Karen from England
This spa hotel is located in Barcelona (Sant Marti), close to the beach, Barcelona Zoo, Nova Icaria Beach, and Port Olimpic …More
Lovely friendly hotel, tastefully decorated with good amenities. We stayed in La Terrassa to be close to an event we were attended. The hotel served us well and we were well taken care of. Hotel close to amenities, shops and most importantly the S1 train into Barcelona city.
Situated in Terrassa, this spa hotel is in the same area as Golf Sant Joan, San Felix Church and Belltower, and Principal …More