I very much enjoyed staying at the Radisson and would recommend it to others for business or leasure.
It is centrally located in the city and safe. My only recommendation is to take note of the noise level in the lobby area. The restuarant oversees the lobby and if they are hosting parties or an event, the noise travels. Not bad if you enjoy a party as you enter your hotel. Otherwise, it's an excelent hotel and the roof top views are wondeful of the whole city!
WR from Washington DC
Located in La Zona Viva, this Guatemala City Radisson is near key office buildings, fine restaurants, and nightlife. The …More
We stayed at Casa Encantada for 10 days. We loved how authentic the hotel was. If you want to feel like you're staying at a local, charming home this is a great choice.
What we enjoyed:
1. Breakfasts in the terrace were delicious and complimentary. Our waitress was Maria Augustina, and she was so pleasant. There are about 6 main breakfast options but we would modify dishes and order extra items at no additional charge.
2. We ordered room service, which is brought from the main hotel around the corner and can be charged to your room. Delicious seafood.
3. The small hotel likely has 9 rooms from what I could tell, and every main area is kept very clean. I loved how tiny the place was.
4. The location is about 4 blocks from the main plaza so we walked everyday to everything.
5. The trip to Tikal that the hotel organized for us was great! Early AM pickup with a driver, flight to Flores, tour guide, lunch, and drop off back at the hotel was all included in the packet. It was great!
6. The entire staff is so accommodating. You can tell even the driver is hoping you will come back.
What a great place to stay! I'm planning to come back next year for Christmas! It's gorgeous there.
Los Zamora! from Pasadena, CA
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to San Jose el Viejo Ruins, Antigua Guatemala Colonial Art Museum, and …More
My family of five got much more than we had expected. The staff is remarkably friendly and more than happy to let you bumble along in Spanish if you like or switch to English if that's your preference. Great stay.
noel from lancaster, pa
This hotel is located in Guatemala City (Zona Viva), near the airport, Plaza Fontabella Shopping Center, Union Church of …More