Hotel staff EXCELLENT! very courteous and helpful. Hotel location very handy, close to Tube. Room (single, first time sleeping in a single bed in a while!) was very quiet, located in back of hotel. Shower door a bit hard to navigate; large door, very small bathroom. All in all a very pleasant stay.
Mike from North Vancouver
54 Boutique Hotel enjoys an ideal location in Central London . Being perfectly situated between Kensington …More
Centrally located, approx 4 mins walk from Earl's Court tube station. Easy walk to V and A, Natural History and Science Museums, the Royal Albert Hall, Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. These are also on a bus route from outside the hotel.
Situated on the Cromwell Road, once inside the atmosphere is relaxed and calming. The staff are pleasant and helpful, the rooms are very well equipped, and the garden, bar and restaurant are lovely.
This is a wonderful place to stay, especially if you prefer smaller hotels with excellent service.
Judith from Chester
Conveniently located in Earl's Court district, The Rockwell Hotel is a smart city hotel within close proximity of London's …More
Definitely great option vs a hotel in overpriced London. We rented a 2 bedroom apartment that provided enough space and ammenities for our 5 nights stay. The kitchen was a plus. Location pretty good with a fantastic Tesco Supermarket next door. Tube station not so close but no more than a 7 minutes walk. Building is very nice, the apartments have got all you need except for a decent size TV ( just one TV in the living room) Very good use of all available space. Rooms are small but they have plenty of light so you dont really have an "enclosure" feeling.Very clean in and out. Very hot summer days in London and the air conditioning worked pretty well although it takes a while to understand how the controls work. Staff was outstanding, going the extra mile to get as a room ready well before the official check in time when they saw we were arriving from a transatlantic flight. Really nice stay.
Fernando from Miami, Fl.
This apartment is located in London (Kensington - Earl's Court), close to Earl's Court Exhibition Centre, Imperial College …More
1. Had to wait outside the apartment main gate at the entrance upon arrival for over 30 mins as there was no one at the desk in spite of informing the flt details and time of arrival in advance.
2. Upkeep of the apartment at least room 2 in the basement needs improvement e.g carpet needs to be changed, bathroom doors were not locking, improve general cleanliness as the room was not properly cleaned and I had to do it myself by borrowing their vacuum cleaners.
3. No regular /daily cleaning services and garbage disposal.
4. The bathtub does not close and hot and cold mixer in the shower not working. The glass partition in the shower fell over luckily escaped injury..near miss.
5. Good loaction off Kensigton HIgh Street but the interior in poor condition specially the basement room alloted to me. No indication at the time of reservation that we will be given the basement room which was poorly maintained compared to other rooms.
6. No regular changing of sheets , towels, toilet rolls.. expect better servoce
Snoopdawg1 from Dubai
Located in the heart of London, this apartment is within walking distance of Kensington Roof Gardens and Kensington Palace …More