"This resort has it all!"
This resort was a tropical paradise. Being able to have the best of the jungle/rainforest vibe and the beach in the one resort was a truly wonderful experience. Being able to be in the pool and look up at the mountains really added to the feeling that we were somewhere special.
We stayed in the rainforest chalet, and weren't too far from the lobby. We were able to walk to the lobby from our chalet, as it was downhill, but walking to our room was exhausting in the heat so we took one of the many shuttles that zooms guests around the resort.
What we found most amazing is that we needn't leave the resort for anything - everything was right there! Restaurants, bars, souvenirs, snacks, beach, day spa - it pretty much had everything we wanted for a restful holiday.
- Quick and discreet room keeping service that left our room as clean and tidy as when we first arrived
- Toiletries included with the room (shampoo, conditioner, soap, moisturiser, toothbrushes & toothpaste, sewing kit, ear buds & drinking water)
- Friendly staff
- Fairly reliable shuttle service
- Could charge everything (including store purchases) to our room
- Fan in our room was loud because of being imbalanced
- The yoga that was displayed on the activity schedule was displayed as being free-of-charge, but ended up having to pay for it
- Bathroom was clean and tidy, but a bit haggard (ie. mold in the shower seals, discoloured grout in the shower, shower drained slowly)
Kate from Melbourne, Australia