- Hotel is in a business park, public transportation is quite limited;
- restaurant staffs (cook, back end support, waiters) client service attitude needs to be improved in order to match Novotel image & standard;
- Hotel room is too warm;
- Mattress is too hard;
- Our sleep was disturbed by nearby construction site with pounding sound until 1am on Saturday;
- "free wireless internet" only in hotel lobby, in-room only has plug-in Internet service
- shld disclose up front re hotel stage as "trial service period promotional price"
Summer from Overseas - SF & SH
Novotel Nanjing East Suning Galaxy is a reputable premier Business Hotel in Nanjing. Just 20 minutes away from city centre …More
Xinjiekou exit 14. It's a big station. Staff were very kind and helpful: upgraded me to an executive room, told me where to get a good meal, got me a taxi to the airport shuttle. Small hiccup with the sink drain being clogged or the facilities would've gotten a better rating. Location is at the heart of shopping and dining out for the mall crowd and got sleepy past 10pm on a Saturday. I would stay here again for sure, though there might be less bourgeoisie options in a relatively chain-store-free environment. The price was great for what I got.
A.O. from ROK
Located at the city centre, Novotel Nanjing Central is only a short walk away from Nanjing's major high end shopping …More