Daniel the gentleman at the front desk was fantastic. He allowed me to come back and use the internet even after I had left the hotel. He is always acommodating and friendly. I almost wish I had stayed at this hotel the entire trip. The restaurant that they give you the free meal at is incredible. I returned a few times even when I had to pay for the meal myself because the juice was extremely fresh and so was the fruit. The hotel is it's own kind of modern. The view of the pool from your room is very interesting but the customer service was incredible. The cleaning people were friendly and polite. Your room was always clean and fully stocked with toiletries and fresh towels.
Tanya from Silver Spring, MD
Located in the city center of Playa del Carmen, this romantic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of …More
"Beautiful hotel in the middle of Playa Del Carmen"
Highly recommended. The hotel is chic, comfortable, affordable and located in the most convenient area in Playa Del Carmen. This is a great alternative to those who don't want to stay in all inclusive hotels.
- Location: on 5th avenue, streets are lined with shops, restaurants and a lot of optional activities from various tour groups. It's also 5 walking minutes away from the beach. You get to chill on the beach with Kool Club or Mamita's Beach Club (2 great places for you to rent a day bed or lounge chairs with affordable food and drinks.
- No time share sellers in this hotel, as of December 2014.
- Beautiful decor and ambiance - water lily ponds, natural recycled wood furniture, unique porcelain tiled floors, and stone walls.
- Amazing rooftop infinity pool and awesome bar decorated with murals and seashells. You don't need to go to the beach if you opt to stay here.
- Very polite and friendly staff. Majority of the guests are good Spanish speakers so English may not be their strength . They will however, cater to every need you have including helping you call your tour groups, make reservations and call for shuttle. A little awkward at times when it comes to some cultural difference, but overall very pleasant and nice people.
- Very good and healthy continental fruit + yogurt breakfast.
- Can get noisy if you are near the ground floor at night, due to the activities on 5th avenue and/or drunk guests who shout. This is after all Cancun area.
Linda from California
Located in the heart of Playa del Carmen, this hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Nuestra Senora del …More