I booked the hotel without much information other than that on Expedia and other travel booking websites. Luckily, the stay turned out quite satisfactory to me. In the vast hotel compound, there are lots of villas and three distinctive hotle buildings, and I stayed in the Golf Hotel. Though you have to take the hotel's free golf cart to get to the beach, hotel itself is quite calm and cozy, with beautiful green grass and trees in your sight from the room, which is very soothing. During dinner buffet, they have singers singing nice melodies that improves your appetite.
John from Cairo, Egypt
Ocean adventures await at this hotel, which is by the sea and offers direct access the beach.More
1. The staff: Really friendly, kind, cheerful and helpful in every way, you feel they do care that you are happy during your stay as if they own the place, they are not just people doing their job.
2. The pool: Inside the pool you are enjoying the bar plus a beautiful view of the sea, do I need to say more?? :)
3. The sea: The water is very very clean and the beach and sand are very nice. It has a beach volley ball net.
4. Medical Treatment: I needed medical treatment for a small issue when I was at the beach, Mr. Ali was there and really helped in a very professional and kind manner.
5. The Main Restaurant: The food was very very very delicious, specially the dinner, was better than the breakfast. Really I liked the dinner a lot, maybe it just needs more desert options.
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this hotel, which is located by the sea and set on its own private white sand beach.More
Good to stay for a couple of days, better to reserve a stand alone villa with a private pool. Not a nice sea to go in . Not to except a 5 stars hotel . It is far away from this . Every thing is expensive normal price multiply by 3 or 4 . Nice staff though
M. Tawfik from cairo
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this Ain Sokhna hotel, which is set on its own private beach.More