Book your room at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Aarhus near ARoS
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Aarhus, walking distance from Musikhuset Aarhus and ARoS. Also nearby are Den Gamle By and Aarhus City Hall.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus
- At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 234
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 33
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower/tub combination
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Scenario - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
La Pyramide - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 160 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 150 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 300 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.