Book your room at Scandic Bygholm Park
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star family-friendly hotel in Horsens with a restaurant
This family-friendly hotel is located in a provincial park, close to Horsens Golf Club, Casa Horsens Arena, and Horsens Art Museum. Nearby attractions also include Industrial Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Bygholm Park features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Bygholm Park
Scandic Bygholm Park features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 14117 square feet (1312 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
Scandic Bygholm Park is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Year Built 1775
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 14117
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1312
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast area.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This bar serves light fare only.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Table tennis on site
The Fine Print for Scandic Bygholm Park
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 200 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.