Book your room at Centro Al Manhal Managed by Rotana
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Premium Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Abu Dhabi hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Al Wahda Mall, Al Wahda Club, and Shaikh Khalifa Medical City. Also nearby are Red Crescent Authority and Zayed City Market.
Recreational amenities at Centro Al Manhal Managed by Rotana include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Centro Al Manhal Managed by Rotana
At your hotel
Centro Al Manhal Managed by Rotana features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2011
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 25 AED per 60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 95 AED per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 25 AED per 60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 95 AED per 24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Centro Al Manhal Managed by Rotana
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AED 69 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 25 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 25 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AED 95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 130 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.