Availability: Danat Al Ain Resort
Deluxe, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Hafeet RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive VillaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Al Ain with 3 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in the suburbs, this luxury hotel is close to Al Ain Museum and Sheikh Khalifa International Stadium. Area attractions also include Al Ain Sportplex and United Arab Emirates University.
In addition to 3 outdoor swimming pools, Danat Al Ain Resort features 5 restaurants, bars/lounges, and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Danat Al Ain Resort Amenities
Danat Al Ain Resort features 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 5 bars/lounges, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 992 square feet (92 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Danat Al Ain Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Children's pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of bars/lounges 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Arcade/game room
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- Free self parking
- Free long-term parking
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 992
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1982
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Arabesque - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Luce - Italian - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The Wok - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Horse & Jockey Pub - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. 3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 5 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 4
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Danat Al Ain Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 06 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 75 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 75 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 20 per minute (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.