Availability: Fairmont Bab Al Bahr
Fairmont RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Fairmont Creek ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Fairmont Gold RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Fairmont Gold View RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 2 outdoor swimming pools
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Within easy reach of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Sheikh Zayed Stadium, and Khalifa Park, this Abu Dhabi hotel is located on the waterfront and set on the beach. Local attractions also include Abu Dhabi Golf Course and Abu Dhabi Ice Rink.
At Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy volleyball.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Amenities
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr has designated areas for smoking.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 9
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
CuiScene - This restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Frankies - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Marco Pierre White - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.