Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Fairmont Creek View - Summer Offer Save 20%
- One King Bed
Fairmont Gold Room - Summer Offer Save 20%
- One King Bed
Fairmont Gold View Room - Summer Offer Save 20%
- One King Bed
Your gateway to the city of Abu Dhabi
Adjacent to the souk At Qaryat Al Beri, the property has commanding views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Only minutes away from Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Race Circuit and Yas Waterworld.
A pool side jacuzzi and two outdoor swimming pools - an Olympic length lap pool with spectacular views of the Abu Dhabi Creek and a covered children's pool area. Paddleboards and kayaks are available for rent.
Embracing an organic theme, guestrooms boast a range of rich textures, employing the use of marble, walnut wood paneling and bamboo flower inspired soft furnishings.
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr boasts a prime location at the mainland gateway to the cosmopolitan city of Abu Dhabi. With its striking, contemporary design, this beachfront hotel offers the highest level of comfort and elegance throughout its 369 guestrooms and suites. Guests can enjoy world class on-site amenities, including a private sandy beaches, an Olympic -length lap swimming pool, covered children’s pool, separate ladies’ and mixed- use gyms, as well as business services and state-of-the-art conference facilities.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free valet parking
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2009
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Double sink
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Fairmont Bab Al Bahr has 9 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.