Availability: Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Hotel in Abu Dhabi near Abu Dhabi Mall
Situated in Abu Dhabi, this hotel is close to Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Abu Dhabi Mall, and Khalifa Center. Also nearby are Capitol Park and Zayed City Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and a porter/bellhop.
Guestrooms include minibars, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and a turndown service; bathrooms feature showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Memories Restaurant/Caf - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 63.80 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 46.40 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.