Availability: The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Twin Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
St Regis, SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (OCEAN)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
This Abu Dhabi hotel is by the ocean and is set on its own private sand beach within easy reach of Port Mina Zayed. Area attractions also include Abu Dhabi Mall and Mina Mall.
Catch some rays on The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort's private sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and laptop-compatible safes; bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. At The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort you can cool off in one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. This luxury hotel also offers a children's club, a children's pool, and a health club. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 377
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2011
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Health club
- Tennis on site
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate sitting area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort has 7 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. 5 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Iridium Spa.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1300
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 186 for adults and AED 93 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.