Availability: Copacabana Beach Hotel Acapulco
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 adults
3-star hotel with pools and private beach
This Acapulco hotel is located in the entertainment district, set on a private beach within a short distance of Playa Tamarindos, Playa Icacos, and Playa Condesa. Also nearby are Acapulco Convention Center and CiCi Acapulco Magico.
At Copacabana Beach Hotel Acapulco, hit the private beach, dine onsite at Acuario, or enjoy a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Copacabana Beach Hotel Acapulco Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Copacabana Beach Hotel Acapulco like a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Copacabana Beach Hotel Acapulco has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach bar
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18163
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1688
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Swimming pool - children's
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 430
- Year Built 1985
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
Acuario - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tabachines - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Snack Coparrilla - This restaurant serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Banana boat nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Copacabana Beach Hotel Acapulco Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 220 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 125 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.