Book your room at Hotel Club del Sol
Hotel in Acapulco (Zona Dorada) near Playa Condesa
This hotel is located in Acapulco (Zona Dorada), close to Amazing World, Playa Condesa, and Playa Hornos. Also nearby are Playa Tamarindos and Delfines Paradise.
In addition to 4 outdoor swimming pools, Hotel Club del Sol features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Club del Sol
Hotel Club del Sol features 4 outdoor swimming pools, a waterslide, and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20 square feet (2 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Acapulco hotel also offers multilingual staff, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 248
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 1972
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Swimming pool - children's
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Eat and drink
Pelicanos - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Fishing nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel Club del Sol
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Mexico will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.