Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - All Inclusive
- Two Full Beds
Delightful beach resort with a sauna
Nestled on the beach, this Acapulco resort is within minutes of Amazing World, Playa Hornos, and Parque Papagayo. Also nearby are Playa Condesa and Playa Tamarindos.
At Ritz Acapulco Hotel de Playa All Inclusive, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy kayaking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between April and November:
- One of the dining venues
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and local beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Wireless Internet access
- Offsite tours
Ritz Acapulco Hotel de Playa All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Ritz Acapulco Hotel de Playa All Inclusive like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a 24-hour fitness center.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ritz Acapulco Hotel de Playa All Inclusive is a smoke-free property.
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 240
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 15
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Villalinda - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Cava - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: MXN 58 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.