Book your room at The Fairmont Pierre Marques
Deluxe Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Fairmont roomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Fairmont Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Beachfront gem in Acapulco across from a country club
Originally a Getty beach hideaway, The Fairmont Pierre Marques is in the exclusive Acapulco Diamante area, between the Sierra Madre mountains and the Pacific surf; a country club is across the street.
Facing Revolcadero Beach, The Fairmont Pierre Marques shares a 480-acre estate with its companion hotel, the Fairmont Acapulco Princess; both attract celebrities as well as sun-worshipping families and couples.
Gardens, golf, or sea
Rooms in white villas, tropical bungalows, and low-rise pavilions offer garden, ocean, or golf-course views. Decor includes tropical hardwood furniture, colorful throw rugs, and marble baths. All rooms are Non-Smoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Pierre Marques
- At your hotel
Secluded hotel buildings are surrounded by tropical gardens and green lawns. The resort has three swimming pools overlooking the clean, sandy beach. In the main building, a shopping area includes a drug store and a souvenir shop. Guests can travel to the hotel's companion property, the Princess, via a complimentary 24-hour shuttle that operates every 10 minutes. Amenities at the Princess include the Willow Stream Spa and a nightclub.
As a special bonus, up to 2 children under 12 years of age stay and dine free when guests book a European Plan rate (See Promotions section for details and restrictions).
For meetings and events, the hotel offers flexible conference rooms accommodating up to 500 guests. A 24-hour business center offers printing, faxing, copying, and wired (high speed) Internet access. Wireless Internet access is also available for a surcharge. Front desk staff can arrange secretarial and shipping services (fees).
The hotel purifies its water.
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Translation services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Secure parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Tabachin - Open for dinner (hours and days of operation are subject to seasonal changes). Tabachin has hosted famous guests such as John F. Kennedy, Elizabeth Taylor, and Aristotle Onassis, and serves a seasonal menu of contemporary Mexican cuisine in an elegant setting. The restaurant's tequila bar offers more than 100 different varieties of the agave-based spirit. Dress is smartly casual, and trousers are required for gentlemen.
Terraza Buffet Restaurant & Bar - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (closed between meals). Terraza serves serves original Mexican and American dishes in a natural atmosphere, surrounded by plants, vines and flowers. The restaurant also features a view of the ocean and seasonal theme nights with spectacular buffets.
Bar Pierre - Open daily from late morning until late night. Like three bars in one, Bar Pierre has a large-screen TV and beer on tap for sports fans, a relaxed lounge area for the martini set, and an outdoor veranda for those seeking a tropical cocktail and fresh air. Snack available from late morning until early evening.
Pierre's Cafe and Delicatessen - Open 24 hours. Pierre's Cafe offers fresh coffee and pastries, cheeses, wines, cold cuts, salads, sandwiches, and ice cream. Pierre's also features souvenirs, gourmet cooking ingredients, and Mexican handcrafts.
This Acapulco resort has three swimming pools, five lighted tennis courts, a fitness room (surcharge), and beach volleyball court. Independent local vendors can arrange excursions and water sports rentals, as well as parasailing, horse riding, or surfing. Guests can play golf at the nearby Turtle Dunes Country Club. A daily supervised children's program offers a variety of activities such as miniature golf, soccer, painting lessons, water polo, and water volleyball.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Acapulco, Mexico hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for The Fairmont Pierre Marques
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 9, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): MXN 165 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: MXN 165 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: MXN 125 per night
- Valet parking fee: MXN 125 per night
- Pet fee: MXN 800 per pet, per night (maximum MXN 800 per stay)
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Special Bonus: Kids Stay and Eat Free
Book a stay with an EP (European Plan) rate at any time, and up to 2 children under 12 years of age stay and eat free when sharing the room with their parents. Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Offer valid only with the purchase of EP rates. Breakfast valid at La Terraza. Lunch and dinner valid at La Terraza and Tabachin Restaurant, selecting from the Kids Menu ONLY. Children must have their meals with their parents. Not applicable for room service, pool area or Café Pierre. Not applicable for dining at The Fairmont Acapulco Princess.