Book your room at Oaks Embassy
Deluxe Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Special 1 Bedroom Deluxe - UnservicedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Adelaide aparthotel in Adelaide CBD, walk to Adelaide Festival Centre
This family-friendly Adelaide aparthotel is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Lion Arts Centre, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Government House. Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. Other amenities include a sauna, self parking, and dry cleaning.
All 125 apartments have balconies and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Sitting areas, wired Internet, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). In addition to an indoor pool, Oaks Embassy provides a sauna and a fitness center. This luxury aparthotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Oaks Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 18.00 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( 18 AUD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Coffee Club - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by Star Ratings Australia
Star Ratings Australia assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.