Book your room at Stamford Grand Adelaide
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room with PatioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Ocean View with BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Raffle SPA SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star romantic hotel near Glenelg Beach
Situated near the airport, this romantic hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from The Beachhouse and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Glenelg Beach. Glenelg Jetty and Bay Discovery Centre are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a casino, and an outdoor pool. Additionally, a nightclub, 2 bars/lounges, and a fitness center are onsite.
All 220 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Grand Adelaide provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub, and a terrace. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Stamford Grand Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 24.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 24.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Promenade Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 5 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 26 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.