Book your room at Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premier City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premier Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Spa SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Adelaide hotel in Adelaide CBD, walk to Government House
Located in Adelaide CBD, this romantic hotel is steps from Parliament House and Government House. Adelaide Festival Centre and Rundle Mall are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Additionally, a nightclub, 2 bars/lounges, and a fitness center are onsite.
All 335 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sofa beds and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Adelaide provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Meeting rooms 10
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 20
- Total number of rooms - 335
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 24.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 24.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Boca Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in Argentinean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
TGs Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 5 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 26 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 60 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.