Book your room at Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Premier Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Spa SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premier City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Romantic Adelaide hotel in Adelaide CBD, walk to Government House
Located in Adelaide CBD, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Parliament House, Government House, and Adelaide Festival Centre. Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a nightclub, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 334 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sofa beds and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and wired Internet are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Stamford Plaza Adelaide
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Adelaide provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 334
- Number of floors - 20
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (24.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
La Boca Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
TGs Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge