Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Premier City View
- One Queen Bed
Premier Park View
- One Queen Bed
Junior Spa Suite
- One King Bed
4-star romantic hotel in Adelaide near Government House
This romantic hotel is located in the heart of Adelaide, walking distance from Parliament House, Government House, and Adelaide Festival Centre. Also nearby are Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Stamford Plaza Adelaide features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Adelaide provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 334
- Number of floors - 20
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Flat-panel TV
Rickshaws Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Swish On Terrace - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
TGs Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A credit card is required at the time of check-in. If guest does not have a credit card, a deposit of the total accommodation charge plus AUD100 is required. Cash is not accepted for the Junior Spa Suites.
Phote ID is required at check-in. Minimum check-in age is 18 years old.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.