Book your room at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Standard Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Balcony (2 adults + 1 child)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room, Balcony, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Balcony (2 adults + 2 children)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room Single Use, Balcony, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double Room Single Use, Balcony, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Offering direct access to the beach, this Portoroz hotel is in the city center and within 2 mi (3 km) of Portoroz Beach, Piran Harbour, and Tartinijev Trg. Izola Marina and Church of St. Anthony are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Spend the day catching some rays at Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa's private beach, relaxing by one of the hotel's 2 indoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
All 87 soundproofed rooms feature minibars and balconies. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with cable channels, and guests will also find premium bedding and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa
Unwind on the hotel's private beach. At Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa, enjoy a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa and cool off in one of the 2 indoor swimming pools.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). This beach hotel also offers a children's club, a health club, and a sauna.
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Hotel Apollo - LifeClass Hotels & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.5 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 70 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.