Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room, No View
- One Double Bed
Triple Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double Bed
Double or Twin Room, Sea View
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- Accommodations as selected
- Bed & breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Free entrance to sun terraces
- Complimentary use of thermomineral swimming pool
- Guarded parking
- Hotel entertainment and recreational program
- Value added tax
- Entrance to the Riviera Casino
The Neptun Hotel provides an ideal setting for families.
Covered passage connects the Neptun hotel to the centre of health and well-being, the Terme & Wellness LifeClass.
The Hotel is situated on a gentle slope above the main seafront promenade, in the immediate vicinity of the sea and the beach
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 1 July to 9 August:
In the centre of Portoroz, in the heart of events and in the immediate vicinity of the sea, LifeClass Hotels & Spa offer its guests top-quality accommodation, excellent cuisine, first-class congress venues and a diverse offer of thermal and wellness services.
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 7
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
- Sea view
- Garden view
The hotel has its own restaurant which offers a buffet breakfast with a vast choice of morning meals and warm drinks. Guests who wish to indulge themselves with an afternoon tea or an evening aperitif; there is always Apollo’s lounge bar, easily accessible through a connecting covered passage.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
From as long as the 13th century, Portorož has been known as a health resort. Historical sources report on how the Benedictine monks, from the monastery of St Lawrence, used to heal rheumatism, obesity and dropsy with sea water and brine. An important role in preserving this old tradition was later played by the newly built Palace hotel with its thermal baths.
Today we carry on the tradition of health resort tourism by offering and implementing preventive health care, recreational, beauty and wellness programmes. We have , moreover, successfully merged the natural healing qualities of this littoral destination, the Mediterranean climate and the tradition of the salt pans of Sečovlje together with the wisdom from the Far East.
The Terme & Wellness LifeClass Portorož Spa is unique thanks to the use of five local natural medicinal factors: salt pan mud - fango, brine – Acqua Madre, climate, the sea and thermomineral water, all of which are effectively employed in five centres for beauty, health and general well-being.
The Sauna Park is a unique sauna complex in Europe thanks to its large and varied offer. Among its major peculiarities feature ice cave and salt steam sauna, the latter using the salt from the Sečovlje salt pans. The Wai Thai, traditional Thai massage and natural face and body care centre, offers a wide range of wellness programmes which are performed by Thai expert practitioners.
One can benefit from the healing properties just by swimming or by leisurely immersing oneself in the swimming pools with heated sea water or the swimming pools with thermomineral water. Or one can simply enjoy the effects of underwater massages, cascades, water currents and whirlpools, or enjoy the tranquillity of an authentic rocky cavern.
- Number of treatment rooms 20
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa café
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.01 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 7 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 10 (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional towels/sheets are available for a fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.