Book your room at Kavos Bay Seafront Hotel
Single Room, Sea View
Standard Room, Sea View
Triple Room, Sea View
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
This Aegina hotel is by the sea and is set on its own private rocky beach within easy reach of Temple of Afea. Area attractions also include Monastery of Saint Nectarios.
At Kavos Bay Seafront Hotel, hit the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Fistiki Restaurant.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with desks and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 21 September and 26 April.
Kavos Bay Seafront Hotel
- The Overview
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the rocky beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the hotel's complimentary beach shuttle.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Kavos Bay Seafront Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Medical assistance available
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1399
- Private beach - direct access
- Free outdoor parking
- Banquet facilities
- Wedding services
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Microwave in lobby
- Year Built 1980
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 130
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Furnished balcony
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- The Eats
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fistiki Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Greek cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Mind and Body
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The Fine Print for Kavos Bay Seafront Hotel
Minimum check-in age is 17
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is closed every day from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
Hotel Registry Number - 0262K011A0077300
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.