Book your room at Quinta Real Aguascalientes
Aguascalientes, Mexico hotel with outdoor pool
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near the airport
Located in a southern suburb of Aguascalientes, the hotel is 2.5 miles from Plaza Las Armas and 20 minutes from the airport.
The Quinta Real encloses a large central courtyard with fountains, grassy gardens, and an outdoor heated pool.
In addition to premium bedding, all 85 guest suites feature traditional decor, decorative fireplaces, and Mexican artwork.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Quinta Real has a small gift shop and an outdoor swimming pool. Business travelers make use of a business center, which offers Internet access (surcharge), a photocopier, and 4 meeting rooms. Hotel staff are available to assist with business services (surcharge). Babysitting/child care services are available for a fee.
In addition to a water-purification system, the hotel provides complimentary bottled water.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1775
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 8608
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Los Murales - Hotel restaurant located at right side of Plaza las Magnolias. Air-conditioned; view of hotel courtyard. Arched ceiling, carpeted floor, original artwork, and white linen tablecloths. International cuisine served. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Los Murales Bar - Snacks and international beverages served. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The Quinta Real has a large outdoor swimming pool. Nearby, at the Heroes Park, guests may use running and cycling paths and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Quinta Real Aguascalientes is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.