Book your room at Campanile Saint Quentin
1 double bed-Room Next Generation
2 single beds-Room Next Generation
Saint-Quentin hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Saint-Quentin, this hotel is close to Saint-Quentin Hospital, Saint Quentin Basilica, and Champs-Elysees Park. Nearby attractions also include Butterfly Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Saint Quentin features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include free parking and multilingual staff.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Saint Quentin
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Saint-Quentin hotel also offers a terrace and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
Campanile Saint Quentin is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1984
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Campanile Saint Quentin has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Campanile Saint Quentin
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.