Availability: Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa
Premium Bungalow, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Deluxe Bungalow, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Royal Honeymoon Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Bungalow, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Elegant adults-only resort on the beach
This Aitutaki resort is by the ocean and is set on its own private white sand beach within easy reach of Aitutaki Golf Club. Area attractions also include One Foot Island Beach.
Catch some rays on Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa's private white sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa like an outdoor pool and a spa tub.
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly resort also offers a sauna, a fitness center, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- In-room massage available
- LCD TV
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Flying Boat Beach Bar - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Bounty Restaurant - This beachfront brasserie serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
Spa Polynesia has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
Aitutaki Lagoon Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Air Rarotonga flies daily from Rarotonga to Aitutaki, with a flight time of approximately 50 minutes. Assistance booking your flight can be provided by using the contact information received on your booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 per hour (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 95.00
- Late check-out fee: NZD 95.00
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.