Book your room at Chateau des Comtes de Challes
Challes-les-Eaux romantic hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Challes-les-Eaux, this romantic hotel is close to Tours de Chignin, Parc des Loisirs de Buisson Rond, and Sanctuaire Notre-Dame de Myans. Local attractions also include Musee des Charmettes and Centre de Congres Le Manege.
In addition to a restaurant, Chateau des Comtes de Challes features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chateau des Comtes de Challes
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This romantic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Free secure covered parking
- Free secure parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Free secure covered parking
- In the room
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Restaurant des Comtes - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Chateau des Comtes de Challes
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM should contact the reception desk in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 22 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 24 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.