Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, Balcony, Garden View - Mercure Breaks-City / BB
- One Double Bed
Superior Twin Room, Balcony, Garden View - Mercure Breaks-City / BB
- Two Twin Beds
Privilege, Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in Aix-les-Bains (Lake Bourget)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Aix-les-Bains (Lake Bourget), close to National Thermal Baths, Hippodrome de Marlioz, and Chateau de la Roche du Roi. Also nearby are Aix-les-Bains Golf Club and Congress Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Aix Les Bains Domaine de Marlioz features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Mercure Aix Les Bains Domaine de Marlioz provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 7833 square feet (728 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, a steam room, and spa services.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 60
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Beauty services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7833
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 728
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
Le Grand Cafe Adelaide - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Le Bar Amadeus - This bar serves drinks only.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.90 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.