Availability: Fridays Boracay Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 queen and 1 single
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This Boracay Island resort is located by the sea and set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Willy's Rock, Boat Station 1, and Balinghai Beach. Also nearby are Puka Beach and Boat Station 2.
Guests at this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as airport transportation and a computer station.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, DVD players, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 10 March 2014 to 31 March 2015 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Fridays Boracay Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas.
The resort offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Audiovisual equipment
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- One meeting/conference room
- On private beach
- Room service
- Year Built 1982
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Direct-dial phone
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fridays Boracay Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Banana boat nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
Fridays Boracay Resort Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 7930
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PHP 4270 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Destination fee: PHP 275 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2000 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.