Availability: Motel 6 - Albany Airport
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Albany eco-friendly hotel with free parking
Situated in Albany, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Colonie Center Mall, Northway Mall, and Albany NanoTech Complex. Local attractions also include Crossgate Mall and University at Albany SUNY.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Motel 6 - Albany Airport provides a business center, free self parking, and free parking.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 - Albany Airport Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A business center is on site. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Motel 6 - Albany Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Shuffleboard nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Motel 6 - Albany Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.