Please enter your travel dates.
One King and One Sofa Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
Standard - Advance Purchase
Wi-Fi, restaurants, near Old Town Albuquerque
Near Old Town
Crowne Plaza Albuquerque is 1 mile from the University of New Mexico campus, 3 miles from Old Town, 5 miles from the convention center, and 8 miles from the Albuquerque airport.
Crowne Plaza Albuquerque offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel; outdoor pool; and 3 in-house restaurants, including the elegant Ranchers Club.
Mountain, pool views
All 261 guestrooms have views of the Sandia Mountains or the pool and courtyard, complimentary wireless Internet access, and marble vanities.
Crowne Plaza Albuquerque is 1 mile from University of New Mexico and 5 miles from Albuquerque Convention Center. A landscaped courtyard with shaded seating areas frames a seasonal outdoor pool. A 24-hour fitness center is on site.
Restaurants include the fine-dining Ranchers Club. The business center has 2 computers, a printer, a fax machine, and an express-mail drop-box (surcharge). The hotel has 7,790 square feet of meeting facilities, including 8 meeting/conference rooms. Amenities at Crowne Plaza Albuquerque also include complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, concierge services, free self parking, and valet parking (surcharge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7790
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 261
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 701
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Desert view
- Courtyard view
- Pool view
Ranchers Club of New Mexico – Specializing in prime aged beef, seafood, and poultry grilled over aromatic woods, this restaurant offers a tablecloth dining experience in an elegant Western atmosphere. A piano bar with cozy seating serves as the restaurant lobby. Open Monday-Saturday for dinner.
StoneStreet – Features the finest New Mexico cuisine, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in a casual atmosphere.
Cantina Lounge - This casual lobby pub serves a lunch, dinner, and snacks and offers happy hour. A flat-screen TV and margaritas by the pitcher draw crowds, especially on weekends. Open daily, mid-day until late.
The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool (30 by 60 feet) with swimming lanes, surrounded by a landscaped patio and sundeck, and an indoor pool (24 by 48 feet). The 24-hour fitness center has a sauna and spa tub, four treadmills, three stationary bikes, four stair machines, a weight machine, and changing areas with showers.
The University of New Mexico golf course is 3.5 miles from the hotel. A health club offering Pilates, yoga, and step aerobic classes is three blocks from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.