Availability: Hyatt Regency Albuquerque
Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Promotion!
Guest Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View - Seasonal Promotion!
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View - Seasonal Promotion!
Across from Albuquerque Convention Center
Historic Route 66
Popular with convention-goers and business travelers, this hotel is across from the Civic Plaza and convention center, 1 block from historic Route 66, downtown's entertainment district, and 5 miles from the Albuquerque airport.
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque features a seasonal outdoor lap pool, 2 spa tubs, and a large fitness center with women's and men's saunas.
The 395 spacious guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Albuquerque feature high-speed Internet access, iHome radio alarm clocks, multi-line phones with voice mail, and armchairs with ottomans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Amenities
This Hyatt hotel offers a prime downtown location across from the Albuquerque Convention Center and the Civic Plaza. The Historic Route 66 entertainment district is two blocks away. The 18th-century Old Town Plaza, with shops, galleries, and cafés, is one mile from the hotel.
Recreation options include a newly remodeled and well-equipped fitness center open 24 hours, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor lap pool with sundeck. Guests can book an on-site spa treatment (by appointment only). A Southwestern specialty shop, clothing stores, and jewelers are just off the lobby. Forque Kitchen and Bar, Hque, and a Starbucks coffee shop are conveniently located just inside the lobby.
The business center, open from early morning until late afternoon, offers a copier, printer, fax machine, and computers with high-speed Internet access. The hotel has 27,000 square feet of meeting space. Pets are welcome for a fee.
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 395
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Forque Kitchen and Bar - Restaurant serving regional cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily. Adjoining bar.
HQue - Drinks, light fare daily from late afternoon until late night.
Starbucks at the Hyatt - Coffee drinks, tea, pastries. Open daily, early morning until late afternoon.
Room service - available during limited hours.
The hotel has a seasonal heated outdoor lap pool (24' x 56' 1/2'') surrounded by a sundeck with lounge chairs and two spa tubs. The large health club, open 24 hours, includes four TV's, Cybex resistance equipment, free weights, exercise bikes, stair climbers, elliptical machines, and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms contain saunas. In-room massage is available by appointment (surcharge).
The concierge can arrange tee times at Albuquerque and area golf courses, including the University of New Mexico's 18-hole Championship Golf Course, six miles away. Guests also enjoy complimentary access to a spa and health club two blocks from the hotel. Skiing, hiking, mountain-biking, and other recreational opportunities are available in the Sandia Mountains, about 30 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Albuquerque Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hyatt Bed & Breakfast
Book a stay in a “Hyatt Bed & Breakfast” rate category starting now, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodation is selected
- Daily breakfast for 2 in Forque Kitchen and Bar
- Self parking