Availability: Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony - Limited Time Offer
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony - Limited Time Offer
- One King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds (Mountain Vista) - Limited Time Offer
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed (Mountain Vista) - Limited Time Offer
- One King Bed
Golf, spa, pools, 24 miles from Old Town Albuquerque
Close to casino
Situated between Santa Fe and Albuquerque at the base of the Sandia Mountains, this New Mexico resort reflects the rich history of the Tamayame and it is located on 200 acres of Santa Ana Pueblo land along the Rio Grande, 2 miles from Santa Ana Star Casino.
This Albuquerque-area Hyatt features 3 outdoor pools, an 18-hole golf course, a health spa, tennis courts, riding stables, hot-air ballooning, and a variety of Native American cultural activities.
All 350 guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa offer refrigerators, premium channels, complimentary wireless Internet access, and Southwestern decor with Native American textiles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Amenities
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa is 2 miles from Santa Ana Star Casino, 24 miles from Old Town Albuquerque, and 25 miles from the Albuquerque Airport.
The resort offers 3 outdoor pools, including the plaza pool with a water slide, a waterfall, a spa tub, and a poolside grill. Other dining options include a fine-dining restaurant with mountain views, a Southwestern café, a golf-course bar and grill, and a deli.
The 16,000-square-foot Tamaya Mist spa and salon (surcharge) specializes in treatments using native herbs. Other leisure options include an 18-hole golf course (surcharge), riding stables (surcharge), tennis courts, and supervised children's activities (surcharge). The resort has a Native American cultural museum and learning center, and seasonal programs include pottery demonstrations and fireside stories.
The hotel offers 21,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a 12,000-square-foot ballroom. Event catering and audiovisual equipment are available. Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas and in guestrooms.
A daily resort fee includes shuttle service to Twin Warriors Golf Club, Santa Ana Golf Club, and Santa Ana Star Casino, available upon request.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Corn Maiden - Featuring grilled rotisserie meats and vegetables, an assortment of tapas, and an extensive wine list, this fine-dining restaurant has adobe-style decor and mountain views. Serving dinner only, Tuesday through Saturday evenings.
The Santa Ana Café - Casual dining with an emphasis on salads, sandwiches, and Southwestern fare. Seasonal patio dining available. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Atush Bar and Grill - Located between the ninth and 18th holes of the resort's golf course, this casual café serves snacks, beverages, and light lunch fare.
Rio Grande Lounge - An elegant lobby bar with views of the Sandia Mountains, the Rio Grande, and the expansive hotel patio. Serving light meals and cocktails from mid-afternoon until late night. Live entertainment is featured on weekends.
Plaza Pool Bar and Grill - Adjacent to the largest of the resort's outdoor pools, this seasonal grill offers cocktails, snacks, and light lunches.
Trading Post Deli - This deli and general store offers morning coffee and pastries, boxed lunches, beer, wine, snacks, and sundries. Open from early morning until late evening.
Designed by Gary Panks, the 18-hole, par 72 course at Twin Warriors Golf Club is set along the Tuyuna Mesa, with views of the Sandia Mountains. Other on-site facilities include riding stables (surcharge), two tennis courts, walking and biking trails, a launch field for hot-air balloons (surcharge), and three outdoor pools, two of which are open year-round. The health spa has a fitness center with nine cardiovascular machines, free weights, saunas, spa tubs, personal training (surcharge), and Pilates, yoga, and other exercise classes (surcharge). Camp Hyatt offers seasonal programs for children (surcharge).
Shuttle service is provided upon request to the 27-hole, links-style course at the Santa Ana Golf Club, three miles away. Downhill skiing, snowboarding, and other winter sports are available at the Sandia Peak Ski Area, 30 miles from the resort. Winter sports, hiking, and mountain biking are available at the Santa Fe National Forest, 60 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To confirm accessibility requests, guests must call the property after reservation. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 8-18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.