Availability: Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Traditional Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Albuquerque hotel in uptown business district
In business district
This hotel is located in the uptown business district, within walking distance of the new ABQ Lifestyle Shopping Center, and 7 miles from downtown Albuquerque.
The hotel features a fitness center, indoor pool, sauna, spa tub, restaurant and lounge, gift shop, and meeting space.
The guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access, multi-line phones, room service, HDTV, and desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Amenities
Located in the uptown business district, this hotel is just blocks away from the Winrock Mall and Coronado Shopping Center. The hotel is 6 miles from the University of New Mexico and 7 miles from Old Town. The hotel features 17,000 square feet of meeting space and can accommodate groups from 5 to 900 people. A fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, restaurant, and lounge are located on-site. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 294
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Number of floors - 8
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.99 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.99 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
ABQ Grille - Features a variety of dishes from Southwestern to Italian. Offers a relaxed, informal atmosphere. Open daily from early morning until late night.
Lobby Lounge - Features a television as well as live piano music. Complimentary hors d'oeuvres are served weekday evenings. Open from late afternoon until late night.
Sol Cafe - Serves Starbucks coffee and quick bites to eat. Open daily from early morning until mid-evening.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: USD 40.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.