Availability: Rica Seilet Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Molde eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Molde, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Aker Stadium and Molde City Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Rica Seilet Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rica Seilet Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Rica Seilet Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 23812 square feet (2213 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Number of floors - 16
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 23812
- Conference space size (meters) - 2213
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Seilet - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Masta Skybar - This rooftop bar overlooks the ocean. Open daily
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Rica Seilet Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.