Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Double and One Single Bed
Aurora Alice Springs - Accommodation in the heart of the Todd Mall
In the heart of the Todd
Aurora Alice Springs 109 room hotel. Reception, courtyard and pool/spa area. This property is the only accommodation on the Todd Mall - the most centrally located accommodation in Alice Springs, Australia.
Red Ochre Restaurant
Enjoy the Red Ochre Grill Cafe & Restaurant and savour the contemporary and native cuisine that it has to offer. The Red Ochre has one of the finest collections of Central Australian photography.
Things to see
Aurora Alice Springs’ location places you in a perfect position to explore both the town and surrounding areas MacDonnell Ranges, Standley Chasm and Simpson’s Gap.
Aurora Alice Springs features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Aurora Alice Springs offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink.
This Alice Springs hotel also offers barbecue grills, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 109
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free movie channels
The Red Ochre Grill Restaurant Alice Springs specialises in Australian seafood, Australian game meat, bush food and regional Australian cuisine.
While some restaurants create a new dish for which they become renowned, the chefs of Red Ochre Grill are creating a whole new cuisine, unique in its use of native foods and knowledge, that is a legendary dining experience.
The Red Ochre Grill Restaurant is situated in the heart of the Todd Mall is open 7 days from 6.30am until late. Christmas Day, open for breakfast only
An outdoor pool and a heated spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 7.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Motel property is rated 3.5 stars.