Book your room at ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
The Gap hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Royal Flying Doctor Service, Alice Springs Convention Centre, and Alice Springs Reptile Centre. Also nearby are National Pioneer Women's Hall of Fame and Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime Gallery.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis
- The Overview
Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 50 square feet (5 square meters) include a meeting/conference room, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This The Gap hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa tub
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Parking nearby
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- One meeting/conference room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- The Room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Seasons Restaurant - This brasserie serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Beach volleyball nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 11 for adults and AUD 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 15 per person (one way)
- Deposit: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.