Availability: Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Allen hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Allen, this hotel is close to Allen Event Center, The Village at Allen, and The Village at Fairview. Also nearby are Allen Premium Outlets and Top Golf Allen.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center Amenities
Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 228
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15000
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Free movie channels
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 21
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.