Availability: Euro Park Hotel International
Fuessen hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in the historical district, this spa hotel is close to Lech Fall, State Gallery in the High Castle, and St. Mang's Abbey. Also nearby are Museum of Fuessen and Fuessen Music Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Euro Park Hotel International features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Euro Park Hotel International Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Euro Park Hotel International features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Fuessen hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
Euro Park Hotel International Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.