Book your room at Logis Chambord
Please enter your travel dates.
Vichy hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Vichy, this hotel is close to Hall des Sources, Vichy Opera, and Grand Etablissement Thermal.
Logis Chambord features a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and a meeting/conference room.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature private bathrooms, phones, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
L Escargot qui Tette - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Fine Print for Logis Chambord
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.5 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.