Availability: Mercure Vichy Thermalia
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel in Vichy with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Hall des Sources, Grand Etablissement Thermal, and Vichy Opera.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Vichy Thermalia features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Vichy Thermalia Amenities
Mercure Vichy Thermalia features a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 3712 square feet (345 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Vichy Thermalia has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3712
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 345
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Cote Jardin - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Les O Fortes - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Vichy Thermalia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.