Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room - Room Only
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Superior Double or Twin Room - Free Mini-Bar&Coffee
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Standard Double Room - Room Only
- Double Occupancy
Hotel in Almada near Cristo Rei
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Cristo Rei, 25th of April Bridge, and Jeronimos Monastery. Area attractions also include Elevador Panoramico da Boca do Vento.
In addition to a restaurant, Lisboa Almada Hotel features a 24-hour business center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary parking.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and premium bedding.
Lisboa Almada Hotel is a modern Four Star Hotel, which has privileged connections to Lisbon - literally 2 minutes away from the 25th of April Bridge, which provides access to Lisbon, and only 20 minutes away from the Lisbon International Airport.
Opened in 2010, the L.A.H. has as its seal the high quality standard of its service and facilities featuring 106 rooms, including 16 Executive and 90 Classic.
Lisboa Almada Hotel is the ideal starting point to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Costa da Caparica (7 minutes away) and the crystal clear waters of Sesimbra beaches (25 minutes away). It is also a short walk from the Sanctuary of Christ the King and many other cultural points of interest that will make your stay simply unforgettable.
In Mood Restaurant Chef António Latas promises to surprise your palate with his Signature Cuisine, and Chef Mario Ribeiro Sushic Restaurant offers you an unforgettable journey through the Japanese flavors, with a touch of fusion.
In all Hotel rooms and public areas, guests have free internet access and also a wide range of equipment designed to enhance your stay. The L.A.H. also has an indoor parking, completely free for its guests.
- Free garage parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 10
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wake-up calls
- LCD TV
- City view
- In-room safe
In Mood Restaurant Chef António Latas promises to surprise your palate with his Signature Cuisine and Chef Mario Ribeiro Sushic Restaurant offers you an unforgettable journey through the Japanese flavors, with a touch of fusion.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Portugal will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.