Availability: Best Western Grand Massif
Studio, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio, 1 Bedroom (Cabin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Studio (combo 2 studios not conected)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Double Bed, Bunk Beds and 1 Sofa BedMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 infants)
Ski residence with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Morillon residence is located in the mountains, convenient to Morillon Ski Resort, Samoens Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Avoriaz Ski Resort and Champery Ski Resort.
Best Western Grand Massif offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Grand Massif Amenities
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
The residence offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Best Western Grand Massif is a smoke-free property.
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Ski passes available
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Furnished balcony
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Grand Massif Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:This hotel’s reception is open daily from 7 AM to noon and 5:15 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests are required to contact the property in advance if arriving outside of normal check-in hours. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 17 for adults, EUR 4.50 and EUR 8.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.