Book your room at Club Belambra Les Jardins de la Balme
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski aparthotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Val-d'Isere aparthotel is in the mountains, near Val-d'Isere Ski Resort, Le Fornet Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Col de l'Iseran and Tignes Ski Resort.
Club Belambra Les Jardins de la Balme offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Club Belambra Les Jardins de la Balme
At your hotel
Club Belambra Les Jardins de la Balme features multilingual staff, ski storage, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski aparthotel also offers laundry facilities, a porter/bellhop, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Club Belambra Les Jardins de la Balme is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The fine print for Club Belambra Les Jardins de la Balme
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 7.5 per accommodation, per stay
- Self parking fee: EUR 70 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 41 per week
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.