Availability: Hôtel des 3 Vallées
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Saint-Martin-de-Belleville hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Val Thorens Ski Resort, Les Menuires Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hôtel des 3 Vallées to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel des 3 Vallées Amenities
After a day on the slopes, relax in the spa tub or enjoy the use of other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge). At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Day bed
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Olympiski - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
Hôtel des 3 Vallées Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 7 per week (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.